IMPORTANT: CREDIT THE COSPLAYER IN YOUR POST TITLE!
Cosplayers work hard on their cosplays for weeks and sometimes months on end. Crediting them properly does not take very long! If you do not remember your source, a simple reverse Google image search works 99% of the time.
Posts without proper credit will not and won’t be featured if not properly credited.
Posts smiliar to the ones marked red will be DELETED:
- Threads created without appropriate titles (e.g. just "cosplay") will be DELETED.
- You MUST provide a link to the cosplayers social media (for example: IG, Twitter, Facebook).
- Describe what/where the image is from and give credit to the respective cosplayers and, if possible, photographer.
- Ensure the content complies with the rules and is SFW. (This includes lingerie and bikini photo shootings, focus on cleavage or sexual elements if they are out of character). Overly graphic or violent cosplay should be avoided. Administrators and mods always have the last word.
- Multiple thread creation for single images will be removed. Please post pictures of the same cosplay in the same thread.
- If a cosplayer ask you personally to remove your post, please be sure to do so.
Post Example Title: Character Name – Game – Cosplayer
Description Example: Character Name from Game by Cosplayer, Instagramm/Twitter: Example Link