Coming June 27th, 2019, Sinking City/Developer : Frogwares

Coming June 27th, 2019, Sinking City/Developer : Frogwares

If your a fan of action/investigation type detective games, and some horror elements. The genre of this game seems unique, The main character  is Charles W. Reed, an investigator in the 1920s United States, what we know so far is he  arrived in Oakmont, Massachusetts, in a town where a dark entity engulfs the whole town like another game I shall not mention. along with many mysteries with in the game, players are waiting to dive into this one. The game is inspired by the worlds of H.P. Lovecraft. Howard Phillips Lovecraft was an American horror fiction writer, and was very famous in his day, and was known as the master of fantastical horror stories. If your a fan of the mystery type of games its a must have.

The best part is the game is open world, from what is known, great story telling went into the game. In which intrigues us to learn more about the game. If you want to judge this book by its cover, watch the intro video on the main website, and decide for yourself. The studio will be wondering what people think when, months later after reviews start flooding the store webpages.                                                                                                  

Edited by Admin

Replies 21

DatGigabyteLyfe edited

Any interest I had for this game was pretty much killed when it was pulled from Steam after being promoted there for months, only to release exclusively on the Epic Games Store. Really scummy if you ask me. 

Humble Monthly Referral - https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly?refc=BpbHy7

A2D3RS0N edited

I understand the conflict we as gamers have with the whole Epic games dispute. Steam has more options for us to seek for more content for games and contact friends, to share. I been with steam for over 7 years, and some games today would not work on modern PC's if people could not archive their code/digital work, and collaborate with other developers or game enthusiast, and many more reasons.

When the option for a date restriction release, effects the people who want it on steam, I am one of those people who like steam for the community help sections.

AZ Nevermore

i am just a horror fan

AZ Nevermore

i am just a horror fan

pancholr

The game see really bad. Now EPIC store exclusivity more bad.

Myoliol

Good.

MASTERHAENIR

But the game is still there on Steam o.o

octane1x

Wow neat

fowal

nie moja bajka

kanky fowal

NixxxNixxx

hm... qqq

• 1303 Points

INFORMATION

Not much is known about the game but, it makes us want to look for more.

Published by A2D3RS0N

Popular News

Earthworm Jim 1+2 25th Anniversary Edition cartridges revealed

Only 2000 cartridges were made
May 17, 2019 • by Peetstar • 166 Replies • 1601 Points

Overwatch's 3 Year Anniversary Event Starts Today with Giveaways and Free Trial from 21st to 28th May

Celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of Blizzard's Overwatch with Free Giveaways and one week Trial
May 21, 2019 • by Cowoth • 51 Replies • 388 Points

Observation Launch

Observation is a sci-fi thriller uncovering what happened to Dr. Emma Fisher, and the crew of her...
May 21, 2019 • by lampy • 50 Replies • 357 Points

Minecraft AR game announced

Minecraft Earth is an upcoming AR mobile game
May 20, 2019 • by Peetstar • 3 Replies • 244 Points