Flux: Upgrading stat values & equipment.
Eye of Q'bthulhu: Upgrading stat values & equipment.
Tentacle of Q'bthulhu: Randomizing third & fourth stats.
Pearl of Wisdom: Adds additional stats (4 stats per item max) & upgrades stats.
Twinkling Tome: Reduces level requirement to equip items.
Twice-Forged Shadow Soul: Upgrading to Shadow Level 3.
Thrice-Forged Shadow Soul: Upgrading to Shadow Level 4.
Quad-Forged Shadow Soul: Upgrading to Shadow Level 5.
Penta-Forged Shadow Soul: Upgrading to Radiant.
Purifying Dragon Flame: Upgrading to Radiant.
Radiant-Forged Soul: Upgrading to Stellar.
Shaper's Star Upgrading to Stellar & upgrading Stellar equipment.
*Forged Souls are obtained through placing Shadow & Radiant items in the Loot Collector. The soul you get will depend on the level of the equipment. EX: A looted Shadow Level 3 will give you a Thrice-Forged Shadow Soul, a Shadow Level 5 can give a Penta-Forged Shadow Soul, Radiant items give Radiant-Forged Souls, ect.
Shown here is an example of a Shadow Level 2 item with 2/5 stars, 3 stats, & 3 pearls.
Shown here is an example of a Shadow Level 5 item with 5/5 stars, 4 stats, & 8 pearls.
- Stars: The more of the 5 stars you get per rarity level, the more powerful the item is & the closer it is to being able to be upgraded to the next rarity. EX: The Shadow Level 5 above is ready to be upgraded to Radiant since it has all 5 stars.
- Stats: Items can have up to 4 stats maximum. Mix & match to make the best build.
- Pearls: Each stat can have up to 2 pearls. 8 pearls is the maximum with 4 stats. These increase the value of stats.
- Rings only have 2 stats so they can only have a max of 4 pearls. To get Shadow rings, you must open Rainbow (Red if you feel lucky) ring boxes & hope for the best. Shadow rings only go up to Shadow Level 4.
- Find a Shadow item that has the first 2 stats as what you need for your class. These are permanent & you can only change the third and fourth stats.
- Don't worry about items Resplendant & below. Shadows can be fairly common place in endgame where you will be doing all of this forging.
- Upgrade it through each shadow level using Flux & Eyes for the stars & Forged Shadow Souls for each level upgrade.
- Forged Shadow Souls must be made along the way so you need to be forging more than a few things at a time if you want to keep it going.
- You will need to use 2 extra Radiant items to turn them into Radiant-Forged Souls in order to max just 1 Radiant item to Stellar.