Man... this is kinds of sad... Now I'm sad... :(
Ubisoft shut down 12 games this year
The servers for Ubisoft`s 12 games will be shut down this year:
01. Assassin's Creed 2 (PC): 1. June 2021
02. Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands (PC): June 1, 2021
03. Far Cry 2 (PC): June 1, 2021
04. Anno 1404 (PC): June 1, 2021
05. Might & Magic - Clash of Heroes (PC): June 1, 2021
06. Splinter Cell Conviction (PC): June 1, 2021
07. The Settlers 7 (PC): June 1, 2021
08. Might & Magic X - Legacy (PC): June 1, 2021
09. Ghost Recon Future Soldier (PC, X360, PS3): 2021
10. Rainbow Six Lockdown (PC, PS2, XB, GC): 2021
11. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (PC, X360, PS3, XB1): 2021
12. Rainbow Six Vegas (PC, X360, PS3, PSP): 2021
Due to the shutdown of the servers, the online services of these 12 games will soon no longer be available.
The shutdown of the servers means, on the one hand, the elimination of the (online) multiplayer modes of these games, but also functions of Uplay Connect are no longer available. This means that there are no more player statistics, you can no longer receive units (Ubisoft currency) through the games and the rewards in the games are also deactivated. The unlockable content of the games (ULC) is also no longer available. For PC players, even content that has already been activated disappears, console players keep them as long as they are still stored on the console.
It is not yet known when Ghost Recon and the three Rainbow Six games will go offline, the servers of the other players will be shut down on June 1, 2021. If it hits the online part of a classic that is very close to your heart, you still have a little time for one last game ... until hopefully resourceful modders bring the game back to life.
Not sad for me, cuz its not my fav games
Assassins Creed and Far Cry 2 nooooo :(
They are making room for new games like Beyond good and evil 2, Skull and bones? I forgot about the other games they make lol!
Why cant they just let us keep this ?
The unlockable content of the games (ULC) is also no longer available. For PC players, even content that has already been activated disappears
love the Rainbox Six series, sorry to see those go off line and the also the GR Future Soldier
I can't believe it, very good games will be shut down :-(
Settlers 7 is one of the best economic strategies to this day, and it has a lot of unlocked progression and missions, and castle customisation. it all will be lost now, gg ubisoft, I'm not buying anything from you anymore