buwiii Points: 217 Lv 15
kurisyu444 Points: 214 Lv 23
Oziman Points: 213 Lv 26
White Rider Points: 212 Lv 30
kfggs Points: 210 Lv 15
Dr. Emmett Points: 202 Lv 30
Nebuchadnezzar... Points: 202 Lv 30

What game are you most excited for in 2021

Hoping that 2021 is a bit better for quality and variety for games released then 2020 (my personal opinion) what games get you most excited for this year?

For my personally it's breath of the wild 2, the sequel to one of the best games i have ever played.

Replies • 17

Hoping that Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, Bayonetta 3 and Hollow Knight: Silksong all have a 2021 release. That would be great, but also the Mass Effect and Prince of Persia remakes should be released pretty soon.

noskill. said:

I cant wait for the worst PS5 game to be released. Then I can play it, and see all the flaws that a next gen low budget title can offer. I will return the PS5 back to my friend.

now i'm curious, what game?

noskill. said:

I don't know if the PS5 will have quality control with their released games. When a console gets launced, you think "Oh wow, nintendo wii?" "Such a badass console". 

Then 3 years later you go to a GameStop and find nothing but 3rd party fitness titles for the wii and games that are not shooters or fighters.

I don't understand the complaint - I'd imagine fitness games are much preferred over shooters and fighters for someone who has noskill ;)

edited

noskill. said:
Gainja said:

noskill. said:

I don't know if the PS5 will have quality control with their released games. When a console gets launced, you think "Oh wow, nintendo wii?" "Such a badass console". 

Then 3 years later you go to a GameStop and find nothing but 3rd party fitness titles for the wii and games that are not shooters or fighters.

I don't understand the complaint - I'd imagine fitness games are much preferred over shooters and fighters for someone who has noskill ;)

edited 4d

I got way more skill than you dude. You are the type of casual that would be absolutely fine with spending $800 on a console so that 3 years down the line you get nothing but $5 cheeseburger titles and dog walking apps and all the fitness titles you will never play but you will ask yourself, "WHY WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WHY?" 

A console only needs SHOOTERS, FIGHTERS, and RACING GAMES. NO RPG. Sorry Zelda fanboys ;D

goode thing zelda is not a rpg then :D

RedRupture said:

deathloop

Beshitda be like: Hey look at this Death Stranding thing....like....death is not the end, and you can swim back. ITs different. COPY IT!!!!

Halo Infinite, is starting to look really good based on news coming out on it.