AWA Marketplace DB - Explore all items, both past and present!
I wanted to share some exciting news with you all. I've been working on a website that lets you explore all the items ever released in the AWA Market, both past and present. It's a handy platform where you can easily search for items by category and get all the juicy details like prices, photos, and descriptions.
However, here's where I need your help! Some data is missing, and I would greatly appreciate your contributions to complete it. Together, we can make sure we include all those cool removed items like artifacts and games, creating a comprehensive resource for the community.
You can check out the website at awadb.rodrigotome.es and contribute directly on GitHub.
I'm super excited about this project and I hope you all find it useful and interesting. Let's work together to make it even better!
I'd like to share some useful tips on how to fill the gaps and identify the items associated with specific IDs. Here are some patterns to consider:
1. When encountering 3-4 consecutive gaps and receiving an error regarding insufficient ARPs, it is likely that the item belongs to the Game Vault. Also they are usually ordered as seen in the section, so the order can be inferred from a screenshot of this section.
2. Items displaying the error message "You are not allowed to purchase this product" are probably Dell Rewards that have expired.
3. Error 404 indicates that there is currently no item associated with the given ID.
Now, let's discuss how to find the IDs of the items you have already purchased:
1. Go to the marketplace and press F12 to open the developer console. Navigate to the network tab.
2. Reload the page by pressing F5. As a result, you will see numerous items (requests) appearing in the tab.
3. Filter the items by selecting "XHR" to narrow down the list. Typically, there will be only three items left.
4. Look for the item named "user-data" and select it. Then, switch to the "response" tab.
5. In this tab, you will find the IDs of the items you have purchased. Search for these IDs in the database to check if we have any information about them. If not, proceed to the next step.
6. To identify the corresponding item, access the "My ARP Log" section. Here, you can view the entire activity log of your ARPs. Utilize this log to determine which item you bought and its corresponding cost.
Please note that the "Next" and "Previous" buttons in the My ARP Log section may not be visible due to a bug. However, rest assured they are present beneath the activity table.
I hope these guidelines help you navigate and retrieve your purchased items effectively. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!
SUBMIT THE DATA
- Comment: With the ID of the item, name, photo... or the data that you have
- Open a PR on Github (preferred option): Fork the repo, create a new branch from dev and modify the DB JSON to add the new data
This is strange there are 5 missing IDs but only 4 games on the Game Vault:
- Construction Simulator
- The Chant
- Dead by Daylight’s Forged In Fog Chapter
- 308: High On Life
- 309: Gotham Knights
- 310: Evil West
- 311: Ghost Song
- 322: Starship Troopers: Terran Command
- 323: Togges
- 324: Marvel's Midnight Suns Legendary Edition
- 337: Destiny 2: Lightfall
- 338: Destiny 2: Lightfall + Annual Pass
- 339: Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising
- 340: Hogwarts Legacy (Pre-Order)