Blizzard Details New Darkshore Warfront Coming in World of Warcraft 8.1
When the v8.1 "Tides of Vengeance" update launches on December 11th, players will have a second warfront to participate in with the opening of Darkshore. The Battle for Darkshore provides players of both factions with an up close and personal viewpoint of the war between Horde and Alliance. Arathi Highlands and Darkshore warfronts will run independent of one another and players can participate in both at any given time through the contribution phase or the more active phase.
There are a number of changes coming to warfronts with 8.1:
- during contribution, players can donate up to 3x per day with one always being gold / War Resources and two being crafting contributions
- gear up to iLevel 340+ will be obtainable with new appearances
- faction-specific rares, World Boss, gear, pets, mounts and more plus new "treasures" hidden in the zone
- rotating world quests will be provided
- Arathi Highlands "patrol phase" is also updated with new world quests
- Service Medals will be awarded for participation that can be used to purchase heirloom items, pets, mounts, transmog cloaks, teleport ring and XP potions
Read the full post on the World of Warcraft site.
ну да...ниче так...збс
Отличная новость :) !!!
Спасибо, за новости!