The Humble Hooked on Multiplayer 2018 Bundle

The Humble Hooked on Multiplayer 2018 Bundle

Leeloo Dallas Multiplayer? You’ll be in your element with this bundle of multiplayer games! Get Rocket League, Besiege, Stick Fight: The Game, Tumblestone, and more. 

Want to play with another human (or supreme being)? Buy a second bundle and check “This purchase is a gift.” No multi pass required – just choose your price.

Replies 45

Cobeo123

i take it. so cheap. awsome !!!

FPSCombat edited

Wow a novel payment method pay what you want, sure this will be of interest to quite a few gamers wishing to top up their steam games list. thanks.

Update 9hrs later:

There is also an awesome bundle called War Gamez (8 titles) 5 days left, value $159 you pay minimum $10approx or £7.50GBP.
Including these great games:
Insurgency
Day of Infamy Deluxe Edition
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - Digital Deluxe
I have been looking for some war games to test my steelseeries r700 so i purchased these and with donations to red nose day, i can honestly say an enjoyable purchase.

Once again thanks for this news.

Ukrоp

aga

IGIT

rocket league is pretty fun still ;)

AI丿三井

nice

rylldargith

hover is like jet set radio with mp. awesome.

im not old, im experienced.

Spareta

Мой кривой переводчик гугл не хочет нормально переводить. В чем соль, скажите по-русски

Ritchiess

Quite some fun, multiplayer games in there but to bad i already have Rocket League

Brulefer

Wow golden opportunity

X3ladr

only if I could spend money on games ..... XD

• 952 Points

INFORMATION

Get Rocket League, Besiege, Tumblestone, and more!

Published by Blaze2k

Popular News

Activision and Treyarch are not afraid of disappointment for ditching campaign in Black Ops 4

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 developers have explained why they have given up on the traditional...
May 17, 2018 • by KiYaKarateMonster • 73 Replies • 842 Points

The Division 2 will come out in the next 10 months

Ubisoft shared information about release window for The Division 2. If there is no delay, we're...
May 18, 2018 • by KiYaKarateMonster • 77 Replies • 839 Points

Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition FREE for a limited time! (Humble Store)

Get the complete Galactic Civilizations II saga including the acclaimed PC strategy game of the...
May 17, 2018 • by DMAS • 34 Replies • 799 Points

Rage 2 follows model of the games as a service, but without loot boxes

id Software studio director Tim Willits, announced that the upcoming game Rage 2 will not contain...
May 17, 2018 • by KiYaKarateMonster • 42 Replies • 757 Points